My Future

¡Hello my name is Tamer!


I'm going to tell you about my hobbies, favorite subjects and my free time activities and what I now on ICT and what you would like to know.

My hobbies are play videogames like Xbox or Playstation some of my favorite videogames are GTA 5, Fortnite, Call of Duty and Fifa, and play football, my favorite subject is PE, Technology and ICT. In ICT I want to learn how to develop videogames or work in console software such as Playstation in Sony or manufacture computers in Microsoft.
Like this.
Image result for SETUP GAMING

                                      My favorite anime is Dragon Ball.
                                
                               And finaly I want to say that cities I would like to visit.
                                   
Ver las imágenes de origen                  Barcelona                                 London                                Dubai
       

Comments

Popular Posts